A blog about my personal searches, swatches, reviews and updates!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Orly Space Cadet

Again, I am so sorry for the quality of these pictures. I didn't get paid this past week and so I have no money to buy a new camera so I'm stuck with my Iphone. However, I can still rave as much as I want about this polish!
Orly Space Cadet is a beautiful duo-chrome shade. It looks sort of green/teal/purple in the bottle, but on the nails, it flashed sort of a sparkly, fuchsia color in direct light, while indirect light brought out an olive green and a light brown color. I was so fascinated by this polish, I couldn't stop staring at my nails! It applies beautifully, although it needed about 3 coats, but I had weird peeling issues on my left hand after 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment