A blog about my personal searches, swatches, reviews and updates!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer nails!

So these are some surfboard inspired nails that are super easy and you can do them in whatever colors you want or can even match them to outfits/accessories!
So first I used 1 coat of CND Strengthening Base coat,1 coat of Zoya Tallulah and 1 coat of Sally Hansen Instra-Dri top coat. Then I used 2 pieces of tape (make sure the base color is dry and that you stuck the tape to your hand a few times) and covered up both sides of the nail leaving a narrow strip of space between the 2 pieces. Next, I painted Sinful Colors Innocent on over the strip not covered in tape to make a stripe of green down the center (or as close as I could get). After waiting for that to dry down, I used a white stripe right along the edges of the green stripe and then covered everything in another coat of Insta-Dry top coat.
Again, you could easily use whatever colors you have on hand, or if you want to match outfits or accessories it is very easy to customize this look however you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment