A blog about my personal searches, swatches, reviews and updates!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Manicure!!!

Hello! For this manicure, I was inspired by Cris over at Let Them Have Polish . I did change it up a little bit though :)

I put little shields in each house's colors on my nails and then a HP symbol on my thumb. I just used tape to block off the nails for the shields and both hands really only took me about 2 hours to do. I won't go into details for each nail but here's a rundown of the polishes that I used.
Pinky - Hufflepuff - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow, Love My Nails in Black Rage
Ring - Ravenclaw - Pure Ice Fast Lane (bronze), Zoya Tallulah
Middle - Slytherin - China Glaze Jolly Holly (green), Zoya Trixie
Pointer - Gryffindor - Orly Solid Gold (matte but I added topcoat), Zoya Kristi
Thumb - HP symbol - NYC Skin Tight Denim Creme with Nubar 2010 over it and HP with a white striper
I also used CND Toughen Up base coat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat. I really like this and I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow!!! Anyone else going to see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment