A blog about my personal searches, swatches, reviews and updates!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OPI Texas Sorbet Guy Meets Gal-veston

Hello everyone! I'm sure by now most of you have seen the awesomeness that are the new OPI sorbets. These are technically jelly finish polishes but they are really well done and they look so yummy and juicy!

This is Guy Meets Gal-veston but many other bloggers have already done swatches so I thought I'd show you what I created with these polishes! These are amazing for gradient manicures because they are so sheer but build up really well.
For this manicure I used 1 coat CND Stickey base, 1 coat of Rescue Beauty Lounge Underware, 1 coat of OPI Guy Meets Galveston over the whole nail (makes a beautiful neon light pink!), a second coat of GMG over the bottom 2/3's of the nail, and a 3rd coat over last 1/3 on the tips, followed by 1 coat of Poshe fast dry topcoat. It was pretty simple and the sorbet dried pretty quickly so it wasn't as time consuming as doing something like a scotch tape manicure would be!



Here is a terrible picture but a nice representation of how gradient the polish looked!

No comments:

Post a Comment