A blog about my personal searches, swatches, reviews and updates!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Mani! Lots of Pics!

Happy late 4th of July! Here's the manicure that I did! I'll give you fair warning though, there are lots of pics!
 This is the full manicure! And yes, I am holding a bottle of Nubar 2010, 
I found it on Amazon for $8.51 with shipping and tax!
I've broken this down by finger so you can see exactly what I used for each nail individually. 
I used CND Stickey for a base on all the nails and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri for a topcoat.
 Pinky
On my pinky I applied 2 coats of Zoya Kristi 
and made the stripes with a white striper.
Ring
 My ring finger was my favorite!
I used 2 coats of Zoya Tallulah, 1 coat of Nubar 2010 
and a white striper for the fireworks explosion!
Middle
For my middle finger I used 1 coat of Rescue Beauty Lounge Underware, 
1 coat of China Glaze Frosty (to make it sparkly!) and dotted it with Zoya Kristi.
 Pointer
This finger had 1 coat of Zoya Tallulah, 1 coat of China Glaze Dorothy Who? 
and I used a white striper to freehand the star.
Thumb
This was another of my favorites!
I used 2 coats of Zoya Kristi, a little silver star decal 
and then made shooting star stripes with a white striper.

This was a super over the top manicure and it didn't last very long,
but it was great for the holiday and I got tons of compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment