A blog about my personal searches, swatches, reviews and updates!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Nails!

Happy almost Valentine's Day! The snow has finally started to melt here and I've never been so happy to be back in classes! Last night I decided I would go ahead and do my Valentine's Day manicure since the bf and I are probably going out tonight instead of Monday to beat the crowds and because we both have tests on the 15th that we need to study for.

This was 1 coat of CND Stickey, 2 coats of China Glaze Heli-Yum, 1 coat of Poshe, free hand heart with white StripeRite, free hand XO with black StripeRite, and topped off with another coat of Poshe! I think it's very Valentine's Day appropriate, simple and cute without being over the top. Heli-Yum is very bright shade of hot pink so use with caution! I plan on wearing it with a strapless, light pink dress and natural makeup with a red lip!
Hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment